Sunday, November 7, 2010

confused??? you should be

aiiight this whole blog is gonna be me. not you so if you dont like that do something cool with ME to get in a story. ok...good. OMYGOD WHATS THAT BEHIND YOU!?!?  hehehe got you..maybe. so me and my bros went golfing last week and everythings chill.... i cant let that happen! Doms about to hit his second shot.... i tell him "just remember two words.......anal.....seepage..." he looks up and laughs so a split second before he hits i whisper "butthole" you can imagine what his reaction was haha. then 3 holes later karma catches up with me. i hit my tee-shot under a tree. u walk under it and i bring the club up on the backswing and when i hit the ball... i dont have the club, i look up and find it wedge between two branches. great. my other friend mac-attack is just waiting for us to mess him up now. the suspence is killing him. its soooo funny, the second to last hole is a par three over water. he hits a awsome tee-shot by the hole and he hits his putt dead on.........closer.....closer..... BAM i run up and kick his ball into the water. he just looks up and walks towards his bag.... he spartan kicks my golf bag over then we all fall to the ground laughing. haha i love golf

1 comment: