Thursday, November 18, 2010

wow... this is deep stuff

i recently found myself laying in bed listening to music on pandora... then it hit me, someday im going to die just like everybody in the whole world. i began to worry... what if i havent lived the life god intended, what if im denied entrance into those pearly gates. so at that moment i made a promise to myself with god as my witness that i would make my life worth while. im not promising to save the world or free a country from poverty. (though that would be nice) but all im saying is that im going to make a in someones life every time i can. whether its putting a smile on your face when your down or just saying hi to the kid in the corner by themselves. im not going to waste my life hurting people who need my help

No comments:

Post a Comment